Complaint Review: John J Ramp Attorney

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: rjg5960 — Buena Park California United States of America
John J Ramp Attorney
7755 Center ave #1100 Huntington Beach, California United States of America

John J Ramp Attorney John Joseph Ramp III Horrible People Skills and Poor Knowledge of the Law - Lazy drunk Huntington Beach, California

*General Comment: John J Ramp Not Capable of Practicing Law

*Consumer Comment: John J Ramp Drunk Disbarred lawyer - Consumer Warning

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Your name is Brice?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Who are you

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Defamation

*General Comment: John J Ramp Shameless Punk

*Consumer Comment: John J Ramp is a Drunk and an Idiot!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: State your name!

John J Ramp is a tired, angry, and lazy lawyer who managed to keep his law license after a disbarment proceeding and being suspended for failing to pay child support.  Other than random f-bombs and stench of alcohol he had nothing meaningful to say during our brief relationship.  With this jerk, you get what you pay for.

Administrative Actions:

11/30/2010
Suspended/Child & Fam Supp noncompliancert.

US Fed Dst Court - 134649

We provided vendor services to him in consideration for a discounted payment and legal advice.  legal advice was incorrect and led to more problems.  Money was never paid by this so called "lawyer".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2011 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-J-Ramp-Attorney/Huntington-Beach-California-92647/John-J-Ramp-Attorney-John-Joseph-Ramp-III-Horrible-People-Skills-and-Poor-Knowledge-of-th-779759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John J Ramp Attorney

#1 General Comment

John J Ramp Not Capable of Practicing Law

AUTHOR: SDR - ()

The comments made here by John J Ramp (assuming they are his) tell more about him than any complaint.  I dont mind disclosing my contact information since it is posted elsewhere on the web.  I am Vo Nguyen, and my email is vo8573@yahoo.com.  I did not have a good experience with John Ramp, and do not believe he is a competent attorney.  The california bar does not have the time to verify competency of all the lawyers, and to me this is an example.  Ramp may be acapable of writing a nasty letter or showing up once in a while.  That is all,  in my experience.

John J Ramp Drunk Disbarred lawyer - Consumer Warning

AUTHOR: E. Holtz - (United States of America)

John J Ramp of Huntington Beach - you know very well my name, and my phone number and email.  Your responses on this site speak more than any complaint about your character - you are an immature, failed drunk who should be disbarred.

You have no clients.  You abandoned your family, and shamed your parents.  You were accussed of rape, but not convicted.  You were kicked out of rehab more than once.  You are a slob and epitome of a broken middle aged addict.  I urge everyone to look up John J Ramp on www.calbar.org, the California State Bar web site.  Also, visit John Ramp's fake office run by a small asian gang.  Your threats are childish and pathetic.

If anyone has questions about this post you can email me on 714 867 5747 or via email.  John Ramp you will be permanently disbarred this year.  If you were not such a disgusting reptile, you would have a shot at a second career as a greeter at Walmart.  Unfortunately, your appearance, and addiction to pills and alcohol would make even that career option an impossibility.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Your name is Brice?

AUTHOR: John J. Ramp - (USA)

That's a nice fake name. What gang are you with? Why don't you tell the readers of this website who you really are. Give us your real name and telephone number.  Are you scared the police might come and arrest you for something?

And you can give the readers the identity of this character named Eric Holtz. Another fake name.

John J. Ramp

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Who are you

AUTHOR: John J. Ramp - (USA)

Who are you? Give me your REAL NAME and REAL ADDRESS and REAL TELEPHONE NUMBER.

It is obvious that I busted you for your wrongdoings. And now that criminal that you are, you post libelous things about me on the interent.

To all: if this low-life does not post his real name, real address and real telephone number then we know this is a low-life who I busted for him criminal activities.

John J. Ramp

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Defamation

Eric,

Is that your real name? I never shared an office with you. You have posted numerous libelous statements about me. I have never represented you. I am confident that I won a case aganst you in a court of law because you harmed one of my clients.

If whatever I am saying is not truth then post your telephone number so we can discuss this matter. You are a coward who lies about people and harms other people. I have hundreds and hundreds of clients who will testify as to what a hard working and honest lawyer I am.

To anyone who reads this, if this fake-named Eric does not post his address or phone number you all should know this is libel.

John   (714) 372-2292   I give everyone my phone number if they want to know the truth.

#6 General Comment

John J Ramp Shameless Punk

AUTHOR: Erik Holtz - (United States of America)

Only a lawyer like john ramp would do this.... Go kiss the feet of your Vietnamese bosses, punk.

John J Ramp is a Drunk and an Idiot!

AUTHOR: Bryce - (United States of America)

What "lawyer" would post a response like this ???

Even a non-lawyer knows that Slander is when you say something damaging (not write/publish), and that opinions are protected.  If this is a posting by this guy John J Ramp, he is an idiot.  I shared an office with him in the past, and would not hire this turkey.

#8 REBUTTAL Individual responds

State your name!

AUTHOR: John J. Ramp - (USA)

Who are you? What "vendor" services you provided to me? You are a coward who won't post your name because you know you will be sued for libel and slander. You are probably someone who I sued on behalf of a client and you lost in court. You probably scammed someone and I caught you and taught you a lesson.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC