Complaint Review: John Kenney

• Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: Lenni — Perth Other
John Kenney
123 Not sure where, anywhere, any state Internet USA

John Kenney Paul Obama, Paul Luzio, David Edmond, Bernie Fisher, MrPaul John Kenney/Paul Obama is a Racist and a Fraud Internet

*Consumer Comment: Makes a Klansman look liberal

I contacted this "person" as he had his email address posted on several sites regarding his ability to produce passports and id. He made it appear that there were customer testimonials, but looking at them now, they are all from the same name. They are posted only a short time afterwards and it now makes me realise he was simply trying to scam people by using fake accounts as his customer comments and approvals.

I sent him an email simply asking if he was able to produce excellent quality US and/or UK passports and other documents and the costs for shipping to Australia. He refused to give me any information unless I provided him with my phone number. I simply responded by telling him I don't just give out my number, but if he insists, I will provide it once he lets me know whether or not he can produce US or UK documents. I did not think my request was unusual as I have been searching for someone who makes these documents, and no one else has insisted on my phone number before answering any questions. This immediately sent up a red flag. I told him that if he wanted to speak with me directly, I would be happy to call him and asked if he would provide his phone number.

The, the response I received was simply disgusting. He used foul words and racist words and accused me of being a male african. (although using far more vulgar language ie n*g**r) He demanded my phone number because he said he wouldn't deal with "a b*****d a**hole n****r"

He proceeded to attack me with a tirade of emails including:

"YOU ARE F*CKING IDIOT TO TAKE ME FOR A FOOL. LISTEN MR NEGRO, I'M A CAUCASIAN AND I'M YOUR MASTER AND YOU RE MY SLAVE. SO DON'T THINK YOU CAN FOOL ME. WHEN YOU SEND ME EMAILS, YOUR REAL IP SHOWS IN MY MAIL. SO DON'T FLATTER YOURSELF CLAIMING TO BE WHO YOU ARE NOT. DIRTY NIGGERS"

I'm not sure what my IP was telling him, I know I am currently sitting in my home in Perth. Even when I checked my ip it stated Perth as my location.

His emails continued. He called me a fake and a scammer and said next time I should change my email address before trying to scam him "again" I have never contacted this person. I also don't understand how I was scamming anyone. I was asking for information regarding a service this individual claims to provide. The deluge continued with claims that I was Nigerian, then Cameroonian, American, that I am a n****r and he can tell this from the way I write.

This man is a fraud and a racist. He posts from a variety of accounts. He originally posted stating that he received his documents from a "John Kenney" and to email him at the email address he posted on the Topix boards. However, when I contacted that email, I received replies from a "Paul Obama" When I look back at the "testimonials" posted, there are a number from people named paul, "fauxpaul" "pobama" etc. I now see that he was fraudulently presenting himself as someone who had more experience and more clients than he really does have.

This is a warning to all out there to NOT do business with "John Kenney" "Paul Obama" "Paul Uzio" and do not believe anyone who claims to have received anything from someone using a john kenney or pobama email address. They are frauds and they are also incredibly racist. The language was completely uncalled for.

I requested that he cease and desist from all contact but the barrage of emails continues. I will say I am glad I never gave him my phone number. This is one reason why I don't give my phone number out to people I don't know or trust. There are too many complete and utter psychos out there like this one.

Steer clear of this guy. He's a real piece of work!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Kenney/internet/John-Kenney-Paul-Obama-Paul-Luzio-David-Edmond-Bernie-Fisher-MrPaul-John-KenneyPaul-1073081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Kenney

Makes a Klansman look liberal

AUTHOR: Heywood Jablomy - ()

He is in Thailand so he may not be as "Caucasian" as he claims.