Complaint Review: John Koons III

• Submitted: Mon, May 30, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, May 30, 2011

• Reported By: Sharon — Capitol Heights Maryland United States of America
John Koons III
5601 Auth Way, Marlow Heights, MD 20746 Marlow Heights, Maryland United States of America

John Koons III Jan 11, 2001 I purchased a 1991 Dodge Chrysler Imperial under the impression that within 6 months if I paid on time it would rebuild my credit and I could purchase a more update car it never happened Marlow Heights, Maryland

Around Jan 11, 2001 I went to the John Koons III dealership in Marlow Heights, MD.  I had been trying to purchase a car from other dealerships with no prevail because of my credit.  With a big surprise the car salesperson at John Koons III dealership said they had a program that can get you into a used car and re-build your credit also, if you paid your car note on time for 6-8 months.  So I was able to purchase a 1991 Dodge Chrysler Imperial.

After a months of on-time payments, and a few repairs, and returning to the dealership for a better car I kept getting turned down which was a big disappointment and never was able to get a more up to-date car.  So now I was stuck with a 10 year old car that kept having to be repaired and a car note for a least 3-5 years.  Now after hearing other stories it made me really realize that there was no way I was going to be able to get a more reliable and up-to-date car or re-build my credit how dumb of me.

So for anyone that is trying to purchase a car, always make sure everything the car salesperson is telling you is in writing before you sign anything don't take any exceptions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2011 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Koons-III/Marlow-Heights-Maryland-20746/John-Koons-III-Jan-11-2001-I-purchased-a-1991-Dodge-Chrysler-Imperial-under-the-impressi-734736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Koons III