Complaint Review: John L. Sullivan Chevrolet, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, April 26, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: Debbie — Sacramento California
John L. Sullivan Chevrolet, Inc.
350 Automall Drive Internet United States of America

John L. Sullivan Chevrolet, Inc. Improper Tax Rates Charged , Internet

check your tax rate, they are over charging tax rates.  I live in Sacramento COUNTY and they charged me city rates and they are saying their computer does it, well I hate to tell them their computer is WRONG!!!!!!

purchased the second vehicle to replace the first lemon and according to the certified 172 point inspection on March 5, 2013 it was inspected. On April 22, 2013 I had to have the AC Compressor replaced, a part that was supposedly inspected.
To make a very long story (nightmare) short, I purchased a Chevy Aveo in December,2012 and do to other issues started driving in February, 2013. Vehicle was in the shop approximately 6 times and then I was told, "unfortunately the Aveo is a very light weight vehicle that can feel a bit unstable when you are not used to this size vehicle."  After this I did not feel safe in driving the car. Yet they sold me the car. After 9 hours and them putting me in tears and being out a lot of money I have a different car but it costed me a lot of time, energy and money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-L-Sullivan-Chevrolet-Inc/internet/John-L-Sullivan-Chevrolet-Inc-Improper-Tax-Rates-Charged-Internet-1046504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John L. Sullivan Chevrolet, Inc.