depth

• Submitted: Fri, January 13, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 13, 2012

• Reported By: Golddigge — windsor Ontario Canada
John M Carosiello

John M Carosiello Tryed to have me wire money back to him for bougas Check, Internet

Had a inuit carving for sale on craglist.$450.00/  He said he wanted it and pay me full price plus $80.00 over asking price.  He was going to send me certifide check for item and have his mover pick it up didnt need to worry.  He sent me a check for $2,800,00 wanted me to take a extra $100.00 to wire his moving company the balance.Called the bank where he had the check made out the told me it was inactive acc.

Funny thing he emailed me back because i didn't wire the money to the shipping company.And was telling me he is going to call FBI and spread my name all over the media .The next day i got a second check for $2,800.00 drawn on a different bank.The shipping company then sent me email wonder what the hold up was because they where going to be in my area and why i didn;t send the funds to:Carrier Shipping Co.To Almantina Adlar.\  17636 Macon Dr.Baton Rouge la 70817.I reproted him to fraud squad and RCMP Lets get this bum off the internet.Ken

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2012 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-M-Carosiello/internet/John-M-Carosiello-Tryed-to-have-me-wire-money-back-to-him-for-bougas-Check-Internet-822507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John M Carosiello