Complaint Review: John Mills

• Submitted: Sun, January 06, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 06, 2013

• Reported By: SV18 — Alice Texas United States of America
John Mills

John Mills National Affidavit Department of USA Made my livelihood feel unsafe, due to having all my information. Internet

This lawyer known as John Mills, sent me an email saying I was being taken to court, unless I payed a debt of $450.00. He also stated if I did not reslove this matter with him by phone he was gna take me to court, and i was going to have to pay $15,000 in court penalties, plus $1500 in attorney fees and threatened me by saying he was gna call my job and said I was going to be fired. He also mentioned that my income tax return paycheck and my social security number was going to be put on hold, as well as my credit history. I know this is a scam, but this person has all my information. Can you please help me fast?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Mills/internet/John-Mills-National-Affidavit-Department-of-USA-Made-my-livelihood-feel-unsafe-due-to-hav-992133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Mills