Complaint Review: John Moore Services

• Updated: Wed, June 08, 2011

• Reported By: ExCustomer2011 — Spring Texas United States of America
John Moore Services
Spring, Texas United States of America

John Moore Services Multiple rescheduling, poor communication, lousy customer service! Spring, Texas

I wish I had read the report filed by an ex-employee concerning scheduling before I contacted John Moore Services.  I finally ended up completely canceling the service call without so much as an apology from their "customer service" department.

The original appointment was for between 8 - 11 am on a Saturday; should have been the first service call for their tech.  I received a call at 10:15, informing me that the tech was on his way and should be there in 30 - 45 minutes.  2 hours later, I called them to find out what was going on.  It had been shuffled to another tech, but I should hear from someone between 2 - 5 pm.  I called them again after 5 because I had not heard from anyone.  I was informed that the 2nd tech had never been told that I was added to his schedule and would have to be rescheduled for Sunday, between 2 and 5 pm.

On Sunday, I again did not receive a phone call from them.  I called them when it was obvious no one was coming.  The dispatcher informed me that I would have to be rescheduled and that he would start a customer complaint log for me.  I was now scheduled for Monday, between 5 and 8 pm.  I was promised 2 phone calls - 1 from a customer service rep and one from dispatch to let me know when the tech was on his way.

On Monday, again I did not receive a phone call.  I called the dispatch at 7:20 pm and was informed that "it's not 8:00 yet".  After explaining that I was tired of having to initiate communication instead of being kept aware of schedule changes, he promised me that I would hear from the tech by 8 pm.  I did not.

On Tuesday, I called their customer service and asked to continue, or add to, my original complaint.  When I added Monday's disaster to the complaint, I was informed that I had been rescheduled.  I then told the customer service rep that they had neglected to include me in the rescheduling, that this was another example of their failure to communicate, and that I was now requesting they cancel the service call.  I was again informed that a customer care representative would conatct me concerning my problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2011 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Moore-Services/Spring-Texas-/John-Moore-Services-Multiple-rescheduling-poor-communication-lousy-customer-service-Sp-738495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Moore Services