flight

Complaint Review: John Norfleet (aka) J&N Prepaid Home Maintenence (aka) J&N Remodeling

• Submitted: Wed, October 16, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, October 16, 2002

• Reported By:Detroit MI
John Norfleet (aka) J&N Prepaid Home Maintenence (aka) J&N Remodeling
2959 Dickerson Detroit, Michigan U.S.A.

John Norfleet aka J&N Prepaid Home Maintenence aka J&N Remodeling Told me he was a master electrician, unable to close on my house abused & mistreated consumer rip-off fraud Detroit Michigan

I hired J& N Remodeling to make FHA repairs to a house that I am in the process of buying and now that we are about to close on the house, the underwriter will not let us close until I show that the contractor hired was a licensed contractor and when I asked him to give me a copy of the license he starting to avoid my phone calls and will not return any of my messages.

Tonya
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2002 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Norfleet-aka-JN-Prepaid-Home-Maintenence-aka-JN-Remodeling/Detroit-Michigan/John-Norfleet-aka-JN-Prepaid-Home-Maintenence-aka-JN-Remodeling-Told-me-he-was-a-master-32695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Norfleet (aka) J&N Prepaid Home Maintenence (aka) J&N Remodeling