Complaint Review: John P Frye

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Michele B — Washington Michigan United States of America
John P Frye
PO Box 13665 Roanoke, Virginia United States of America

John P Frye Atlantic Cred & Finance Special Finance Unit ,"ACF", Harassing, condensending, deceptive as far as who they really are, ie...claiming to be lawyers. Roanoke , Virginia

The John P Law Offices are supposed to be debt collectors that help you negotiate a remedy to your debt. They are harassing, condensending, and deceptive. They discourage you from pursuing your own remedy or meeting with your own attorney for your own protection. The night before my appointment with a legal firm, Atlantic Credit and Finance Inc., called a family member and asked him to call my phone so I would answer and the call turned out to be a conference call with ACF trying to discourage me from going to my own attorney. Very clever...or so they thought. I finally hung up after 45 minutes of them telling me I was being illogical and that I was on some kind of power trip and that I was a control freak.

Also, they would try to get me to tell them personal information while it was being recorded. Yes, they have a debt to collect, but they are deceptive in trying to convince you that they are the only option. Anyone know where I can file a serious complaint?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-P-Frye/Roanoke-Virginia-24036-3665/John-P-Frye-Atlantic-Cred-Finance-Special-Finance-Unit-ACF-Harassing-condensending-997507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John P Frye