Complaint Review: John Petrowski

• Updated: Sun, March 23, 2014

• Reported By: Independant Business Owners of Texas — San Antonio Texas
John Petrowski
, North Carolina USA

John Petrowski Thewebsiteshoppe E-themed 100% money back guarantee website is just a HOAX. Takes your payment and never delivers! South Carolina South Carolina

Starts off friendly. Promises a lot. you deliver your information. The John tells you he can deliver in a week; so regardless of the website promise in thewebsiteshoppe.com page he asks for a payment up front to be able to deliver quickly. He catches people when they are in a bind. Then it gets shady. You call or email him. He answers calls until he notices you are upset he didn't meet the promised deadline. Excuses of hardship, moving, family issues pour out. He buys time. You email and he may answer just to hold you off with a sob story, or the ultimate "I didn't understand the email." Once you are really upset after paying his hefty fees, he starts offering a refund, which never arrives by the way. Never pay him using debit. He asks for your mailing address to send you a check. $800 and a year later... My business had suffered because my website is a big part of our company image. The man is a con and shouldn't be allowed to offer services he doesn't intend to deliver. Call me stupid for trusting him, but we expect people to be honest. He promotes himself heavily on LinkedIn. I reported the wrong doing to them, but they claim they cannot act on my complaint. members beware; it's a professional website to offer eachother business services and so as consumers we trust. I just wonder how many people he has taken for a hard earned cash they will never we again? I'm not just upset, but disgusted by this mans unprofessional behavior and flat out theft! Yes, theft. he took my money and did not deliver his service, or a refund. That is called theft/stealing. Stay away from this online preditor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2014 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Petrowski/North-Carolina/John-Petrowski-Thewebsiteshoppe-E-themed-100-money-back-guarantee-website-is-just-a-HOAX-1132905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Petrowski