Complaint Review: John Purnell

• Submitted: Tue, July 27, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, July 27, 2010

• Reported By: You can't do that John! — San Antonio Texas United States of America
John Purnell
Joseph's Bakery San Antonio, Texas United States of America

John Purnell Run Away Athletics Womanizer, Sexist, Degrading... San Antonio, Texas

Mr. Purnell, is a running coach who "trains" runners in San Antonio.  I paid John 400 dollars for ten sessions.

I did not learn or gain anything from my sessions with John.  He made very sexist comments regarding my body, which made me feel uncomfortable to the point I didn't like to run with him.  However, I had paid a lot of money for lessions.

He would make comments while I was running in front of him about my body and make a lot of sexual innuendos.  I told him once that I could get the same hassle at a local bar, but at least with him I got a good workout while doing so.

He does not seem to think the things he says are wrong.  Just beware, I wouldn't want my daughter training with him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2010 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Purnell/San-Antonio-Texas-/John-Purnell-Run-Away-Athletics-Womanizer-Sexist-Degrading-San-Antonio-Texas-626779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Purnell