Complaint Review: John R Costello Attorney

528 East Joppa Rd Towson, Maryland United States of America
  • Phone: 410-823-2922
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

John R Costello Attorney Jack Never Filed Bankruptcy but Stole my hard earn money!! Towson, Maryland

RIP OFF LAWYER

I hired this attorney John Costello to do a bankruptcy 4 years. I couldn't go forward due to modifing my house. He allowed debtors to granish my wages. He never called any of my debtors to resolve garnishments. I called this lawyer 11/16/2012 to ask him to send my total fee $1300 back since he hasn't done anything for me and I decided to go with a debt settlement company.

He refused to send me back my money and i'm unemployed and need every dime. All he sent back was a lousey $300 and he kept a $1000. I called him and he claims he did do work for me. I would like to know what work he did. He allowed debtor to garnish my wages and I had to pay there attorney fees too!! He wouldn't even talk to me on the phone he hung up on me (great attorney huh!!)  I have written to the head of lawyers for Maryland regarding my situation. I also plan on writing to the better business people too!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-R-Costello-Attorney/Towson-Maryland-21286/John-R-Costello-Attorney-Jack-Never-Filed-Bankruptcy-but-Stole-my-hard-earn-money-Towso-977872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John R Costello Attorney