Complaint Review: John Robert Powers Academy Austin

• Updated: Wed, December 16, 2009

• Reported By: JRP Kathy Croft Sucks — Austin Texas United States of America
John Robert Powers Academy Austin
3008 bee caves road, austin, Texas United States of America

John Robert Powers Academy Austin Kathy Anderson Croft, Kathy Croft Kathy Croft of John Robert Powers rips of children and their parents austin, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Totally False

If you are thinking of enrolling your child in Kathy Anderson Croft's John Robert Powers Academy think again.  Talent agent?  Hardly.  You should read the reports written about her and the so called academy in the Austin Chronicle.  Reported to the Attorney General so many times, they know Croft's name by memory!

She ripped me off years ago, and she is still trying to get her business back up and going after shutting down her West Lake Hills, Texas location.

If you want a real talent agency beware...she will take your money and buy crack.  I hear that her drug abusing daughter had a grandbaby.

Kathy Anderson Croft is trash and she will take your money to buy drugs!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2009 11:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Robert-Powers-Academy-Austin/austin-Texas-78746/John-Robert-Powers-Academy-Austin-Kathy-Anderson-Croft-Kathy-Croft-Kathy-Croft-of-John-Ro-534587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Robert Powers Academy Austin

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Totally False

AUTHOR: Kathy - (U.S.A.)

Totally slanderous and libelous statements.  First, I am closed and have been closed for several years. Secondly, I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS about me now or ever at the AG'S office other than a bogus one filed and found non worthy.  Why the time of this posting is very very telling ..

Now, your accusations should all have proper documents to back them up. I challenge you to provide copies of the AG office complaints regarding me . I challenge you to also go to the proper goverment agency TWC and find anything noteworthy as well.

As far as me trying to reopen ...simply not happening as Ive moved on . And apparently you have some personal issues that need to be addressed so that you can as well.

For accusing me and my daughter of drugs is not even worth addressing.

I am going to turn this over to my attorneys and we will subpeona this web owner and find out who this is exactly.  Or better yet...if this is all FACTUAL ..why dont you just stand behind your words and produce items to support this and also your real name?

I have a feeling I know you are the person that I have recently filed a complaint about and I will also attach this to those files as well.