Complaint Review: John Robert Powers Jacksonville, Fl

• Reported By: Tammi — Orange Park Florida
John Robert Powers Jacksonville, Fl
8130 Baymeadows Way West Suite 200 , Select State/Province USA

John Robert Powers Jacksonville, Fl stole money and left town Jacksonville FL

I signed my daughter up when she was 3 1/2 to do modeling classes at John Robert Powers. I thought at the time that they were a very reputible company so I filled out all the paperwork and gave them 500 for the registration fee and also 250 towards the tuition. She was in the classes for about 4 months in which time I gave them about 200 more towards the tuition. She was suppose to have classes with Ruby and I discussed everything and signed the paperwork with Olga Ricketts. I had to miss one class and when I went back to take her to the next class they had completely closed the studio. I tried to contact them but the phone was disconnected, so I was out almost 1000 dollars and I need help trying to get my money back, since this should not have happened. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Robert-Powers-Jacksonville-Fl/Select-StateProvince/John-Robert-Powers-Jacksonville-Fl-stole-money-and-left-town-Jacksonville-FL-1076058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Robert Powers Jacksonville, Fl