Complaint Review: John Robert Powers Modeling And Acting School

• Updated: Thu, January 28, 2010

• Reported By: Nancy — Fremont California United States of America
John Robert Powers Modeling And Acting School
2254 First Street San Jose, California United States of America

John Robert Powers Modeling And Acting School John Robert Powers Cashed my Check even when I Cancelled my Contract San Jose, California

Finding RipOff Report saved me $2000. Everything that the Pleasanton woman said about her interview with Casey Caldwell was true of my experience except Casey told our group she was a "Levi's" model, otherwise she spoke the same exact language. That was my tip-off that something wasn't right. I acted immediately and followed their contract rules for cancellation. I even included a self-addressed stamped envelope for them to return my check.

I learned they tried to cash my check 7 days after they received my cancellation letter through certified mail. I was fortunate that the account did not have any money in it since I would have had to transfer the funds and did not, though I originally had a NSF fee, once I called my bank, they waived my NSF fee and put a stop payment on that check.

I feel very fortunate for RipOff Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2010 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Robert-Powers-Modeling-And-Acting-School/San-Jose-California-95131/John-Robert-Powers-Modeling-And-Acting-School-John-Robert-Powers-Cashed-my-Check-even-when-561478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Robert Powers Modeling And Acting School