Complaint Review: John Robert Powers Modeling agency

• Updated: Mon, October 11, 2010

• Reported By: Beans — Sullivan Wisconsin United States of America
John Robert Powers Modeling agency
375 Bishops Way Brookfield, Wisconsin United States of America

John Robert Powers Modeling agency Took Advantage of a young boy and hurt his self esteem and confidence!!!!!!! Brookfield, Wisconsin

I can't believe how many complaints I have read about John Robert Powers throughout the United States and they continue to stay open??? Like many others we were led to believe my son had all the qualities to advance with John Robert Powers,we were told he had the look and everything etc. I was told to keep all my receipts for clothing etc. they would be a tax right off and not to model with anyone else he was under contract now with The Crawford Agency.  I was given a woman's name with whom I met and talked with to keep in contact with,oddly enough everytime I tried to contact her she unavailable  I would leave messages she never returned my calls. What bothered me the most or should I say what hurt me the most when my son all confident would ask frequently did they call do I have any jobs?? Week after week of telling him nothing he would feel bad and say things like i guess I wasn't good enough or maybe I did something wrong or they don't like the I look!!!! I truly believe they never had any intention of him going any further after taking my $2900.00 fee.  I know if you were to inquire more into them you would find a ton of unsatisfied  consumers who were taken advantage of like us!!   EVERYONE please beware  they are not trustworthy and do fullfill what they tell you they are going to do!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2010 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Robert-Powers-Modeling-agency/Brookfield-Wisconsin-53005/John-Robert-Powers-Modeling-agency-Took-Advantage-of-a-young-boy-and-hurt-his-self-estee-649807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Robert Powers Modeling agency