Complaint Review: John Robert Powers - Robinson Pozos - Steve Thompson

• Submitted: Sat, June 28, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 28, 2008

• Reported By:San Jose California
John Robert Powers - Robinson Pozos - Steve Thompson
22 Pelican Way San Rafael, California U.S.A.

John Robert Powers - Robinson Pozos - Steve Thompson - Stanley Robinson- Antionette Robinson are all Criminals Set up fake schools and fake agents Santa Clara San Rafael San Jose Folsom California

I was also ripped off by John Robert Powers, Stanley and Antionette Robinson, Steve Thompson and some jackass named Zach. Zach, a supposed talent scout, strong armed my wife and daughter into signing the contract for 20 classes and several auditions by real entertainment scouts. The classes never took place, we got the same old run a round, no calls back, numbers disconnected, and never did they respond in email....hmmm, sounds like they did not want to leave any trails. After two months of this, I contacted Steve Thompson to try to get my refund. At the time Steve Thompson was working for Robinson, Pozos and Associates, or at least he appeared to be representing them. He said that it was too late to get a refund and that it is very easy to schedule the classes simply by calling their "education department". Well by this time my daughter was in the 2nd grade and this was intended to be a summer class. Steve Thompson said that we had up to a year to schedule the classes, so we waited until this May (after 2nd grade was over) to schedule the classes that were promised to us. Now, after talking with Steve Thompson and faxing in all of my proof that we paid for classes, he will not return any of my calls. I started to look around online and came across several parents that had experienced the exact same thing from the exact same people, namely Stanley Robinson and Steve Thompson, whom, I believe, is located at 1467 Farrell Court, Folsom, Ca 95630.

I want to stop these b******s! Please let me know how I can get my money back. I am willing to go through whatever it takes to see these criminals in prison!

Steve thompson is a criminal
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2008 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Robert-Powers-Robinson-Pozos-Steve-Thompson/San-Rafael-California-94901/John-Robert-Powers-Robinson-Pozos-Steve-Thompson-Stanley-Robinson-Antionette-Robins-345376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Robert Powers - Robinson Pozos - Steve Thompson