Complaint Review: John Robert Powers

• Reported By:La Porte Indiana
John Robert Powers
LaPorte, Indiana U.S.A.

John Robert Powers JRP LaPorte Indiana

Hello, My name is Odessa Ault and I went to John Robert Powers to see if it was a scam and they had like 3 of us in a line to read a script in front of the camera and it totally was not legit. I'm 25 years old and they had told me that this was my last chance if i do not act now because 25 is the limit.

I really wanted this I'm waiting on my call Monday to see if I even get in lol. But to tell you the truth there is no way I'm going to pay all this money out. I told them I would and have it but in reality I'm not paying a dime.

I have not a clue what they are looking for but I think it's all a joke and I have been to photo shoots and other things and I have had a lot of people tell me that I am unique and have the personality to be a star.
The funny thing is, is this the money that they want to put me through this school, I'm going to use it and travel to Holly wood and apply there.

Why? Well because I believe that if I'm good enough that this will go some where with no money in valved if I am good enough someone will pay for my classes and etc.
I also found it better to record the people on what they are saying the entire time I'm there so if they try and lie out of it I got them on tape.

I'm a very smart person and not stupid at all...

Thanks for listening.
Sincerely Odessa Ault

Odessa ault
La Porte, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2009 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Robert-Powers/LaPorte-Indiana-46350/John-Robert-Powers-JRP-LaPorte-Indiana-450465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Robert Powers