Complaint Review: John Robert Powers

• Submitted: Mon, June 09, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 16, 2009

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
John Robert Powers
El Captain Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

John Robert Powers No one knows what the heck is going on there Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: IN RESPONSE TO SHIRLEY!!!

*Consumer Comment: John Robert Powers Las Vegas

We have been waiting for 5 weeks for a class to start. Now I find out that we were called about classes being cancelled for the weekend workshops only and that we should have never recieved a call at all.

It is great that the people in charge blame the staff, however the staff can only do what they are told.

They also tell these families and children stories that make a parent feel bad if they can't afford just one more class. I can't believe some of the stars they claim to have helped over the years.

At the present time I am trying to reach their main office to only find out that each "school" is owned and operated like a McDonalds.

This should be considered as a scam and there needs to be protection from this.

Diane
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2008 12:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Robert-Powers/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89108/John-Robert-Powers-No-one-knows-what-the-heck-is-going-on-there-Las-Vegas-Nevada-338335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Robert Powers

IN RESPONSE TO SHIRLEY!!!

AUTHOR: Salvador - (U.S.A.)

Hi Shirley,

I noticed you wanted people to get in touch with you. Well I used to work for the Reno location and have lots of interesting information as to how they were running things. Even before the place out of nowhere was closed.

But how do I get a hold of you??

John Robert Powers Las Vegas

AUTHOR: Shirley - (U.S.A.)

Anyone who has dealt with JRP Las Vegas or Reno, please get in touch with me.

I am looking to find all who have suffered through this tragedy. I will let you know the details when you contact me.

Shirley, Las Vegas