Complaint Review: John Robert Powers

• Submitted: Sat, June 06, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 06, 2009

• Reported By:glendale Arizona
John Robert Powers
8700 E Via De Ventura Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

John Robert Powers Stole Our Money Scottsdale Arizona

John Robert Powers stole 550 dollars from my husband and I. We purchased photos for our child and they NEVER gave us our photos we still dont have our photos. When we contacted our bank to provide them with the excuses they emailed us jrp sent them a fake receipt claiming we were provided our photos. Here is a copy of jrps email. When i threatened to cancel my order because the photos we were told were going to be their in 4 weeks. 6 months later no pictures. They claimed they would refund us and NEVER DID. Here is a copy of their letter

I just want to say again I am sorry. I understand you are doing what you feel is necessary. Please know I have been trying to get these photos out for a long time. When I first started I was under the impression they were done. As you know that was not the case, and we had to start from scratch around January. It has come to my attention part of the problem was also because the printer we use was in the process of moving. I don't know what the delay is now. I talked to Diana briefly before she called your cell phone and she was talking about going to someone else. I personally understand your frustration, whatever you decide I will try to help. I just feel bad because I feel like I haven't really been able to help much with this situation. Let me know if I should be expecting a cancellation letter to the office. Just send it to my attention so I can begin processing.

LINDSAY F

Thanks!
JRP Scottsdale
9059 E. Bahia Dr. #100
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
480.424.7197
480.947.5046 fax

Also Instructors were unprofessional leaving my young daughter standing their with no class to attend because they didnt show for work. They fired their Director and blamed her for their mistakes but things got much worse after they fired this lady.

John robert powers scottsdale scams
glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2009 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Robert-Powers/Scottsdale-Arizona-85258/John-Robert-Powers-Stole-Our-Money-Scottsdale-Arizona-459177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Robert Powers