Complaint Review: John Robert Powers

• Submitted: Sun, January 25, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 25, 2009

• Reported By:Sunrise Florida
John Robert Powers
601 Brickell Key Drive Miami Nationwide U.S.A.

John Robert Powers Rip off be aware Miami Nationwide

I took my son for an audition. We recieved a call back saying he made the cut. The following day we went back and payed 500.00 for addmission fee. We decided we couldn't afford at this time. I told talent scout we wouldn't be attending the classes. She said we can't return the fee. Fine but, now I recieved a call stating we have a balance of 2,400 dollars. My child never attended 1 class. Rip off ... And without john Robert powers my son is currently in music videos. Don't waste your money!!!

Queen
Sunrise, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2009 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Robert-Powers/nationwide/John-Robert-Powers-Rip-off-be-aware-Miami-Nationwide-416052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Robert Powers