Complaint Review: John Russell,dba Power for Home

• Submitted: Mon, August 20, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Jetersville Virginia United States of America
John Russell,dba Power for Home
855 Village Center DriveSuite386NorthOaks, Ma North Oaks, Massachusetts United States of America

John Russell,dba Power for Home Power for Home Accepted my PayPal payments for an energy self sufficiency product that was never delivered. No response from customer service. North Oaks, Massachusetts

I ordered the Power4Home System, which was supposed to provide
instructions on how to build your own solar panels and windmill for
under $200.00. Absolutely no product was delivered and multiple attempts to
contact customer service failed either because contact links did not work or just no response
was attempted.

Initial order was made on 7/26/2012. Product price: $49.97. Shipping: 7.99. Total: $57.96.
No product received as of 8/20/2012.
first attempt to contact customer service by links provided: 8/16/2012.

Attempts to contact vendor resulted in an apparently automatic response from ClickBank, which
repeated the automatic responses.

Prior to ordering, I attempted to contact Better Business Bureau and do an online search for reviews of the company. I could not access an active file from BBB and no negative reviews were uncovered.
Any refund of my payment is unlikely, but at least by submitting this and other reports, I can possibly warn others of this ongoing scam, which is being actively advertised online. If my report can be used for a class action suit or prosecution, I will be satisfied. I also intend to submit my complaint and concerns to the fraud division of my bank and PayPal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 06:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Russelldba-Power-for-Home/North-Oaks-Massachusetts-/John-Russelldba-Power-for-Home-Power-for-Home-Accepted-my-PayPal-payments-for-an-energy-s-929685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Russell,dba Power for Home