Complaint Review: John Smith johnsmithco.2004@gmail.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 10, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, April 10, 2012

• Reported By: ingrid — Gainesville Florida United States of America
John Smith johnsmithco.2004@gmail.com

John Smith johnsmithco.2004@gmail.com lisa Majeski the co. proclaimed to seek a secret shopper for Western Union, mailed a M.O. in the amount of $960.36 whicxh I deposited and was returned, not only this they asked me to keep $200.00 and make a money Internet

I was contaxted by e-mail from a John Smith about beeing a secret shopper, little did I know of the scam I was going to encounter, I was send a M.O. of $960.36 from a Lisa Majeski 1201 Cedar Lane, Northbrook,Il on 3-27-2012, I deposited into my bank ands the money order was returned it must havwe bween fake.They requested of taking out $200.00 for my fee and mail the rest as a money transfer to Jessica Clark, Anderson S.C. I checked and the money was received, but then I received another note from John Smith to stop the M.transfer and mail to another person which I declined. So today I received 2 more Postal Money Orders and I will not cash them, because I feel they are fake, I'll take them to the post office and will check their validity. So as of now I anm out 960.35 plus return fee $12.50 and $758.00 for a total of $1,731.86.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2012 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Smith-johnsmithco2004gmailcom/internet/John-Smith-johnsmithco2004gmailcom-lisa-Majeski-the-co-proclaimed-to-seek-a-secret-sho-866312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Smith johnsmithco.2004@gmail.com

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC