Complaint Review: John Stilwell Owner of Encore Group Realty and John Stilwell LLC

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: swanny — Gladstone Oregon United States of America
John Stilwell Owner of Encore Group Realty and John Stilwell LLC
6511 SE King Rd Milwaukie OR Internet United States of America

John Stilwell Owner of Encore Group Realty and John Stilwell LLC I worked for this company. John Stilwell a God fearing man got me to invest in one of his house flips/he has stolen according to other people100s of thousands and he stole $13,750 from me , Internet

I worked for Encore Group Realty as a Realtor.  The owner John Stilwell who is a devout Christian man, also a Real Estate investor/Contractor buys and re-habs homes for a handsome profit.  John spoke to me about investing some money on a couple of re-hab projects.  He is constantly soliciting for new cash investors.  He uses private backers to fund his projects.  He takes money up front and in my situation cashed out until he owed excess of 30k over what he sold the house for shorting me the money I was suppose to receive for investing which was $3,750 plus $10,000 of my own money.  I have also spoke to other people who have invested with him and found that he has taken $100's of thousands of dollars from unsuspecting individuals.  There are countless people that he owes money to according to other indivduals. I do have contact information for those other people. I believe he needs to be put in jail.  He is also doing business flipping houses under different LLC's so he can show that the one LLC has no assests.  He has grossed more than 400k from what I have researched in the past 12 months.  Please put this man behind bars where he belongs, so that he cannot financially bankrupt anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Stilwell-Owner-of-Encore-Group-Realty-and-John-Stilwell-LLC/internet/John-Stilwell-Owner-of-Encore-Group-Realty-and-John-Stilwell-LLC-I-worked-for-this-compan-1018851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Stilwell Owner of Encore Group Realty and John Stilwell LLC