Complaint Review: John Stonehurst, NT Society

• Updated: Tue, October 20, 2009

• Reported By: Russell — Calgary Alberta Canada
John Stonehurst, NT Society
850 South Boulder Highway Henderson, Arizona United States of America

John Stonehurst, NT Society The Secret Society John Stonehurst - thief ... N.T. Society - a rip-off Henderson, Arizona

I recieved a letter from these scammers several months ago and realizing it for what it was I simply threw it into the garbage.  Yesterday I received a second letter from them. They stated how they still wished for me to join there organization and even told me what my membership number was lol. I did some googling and discovered this site; I was shocked to see the volume of contacts made by these thieves and was dismayed to see that some people had actually sent them money.  Upon seeing this I immediately contacted the Hendereson Police Department, the U.S. Postal Service in Wasington D.C., the Federal Bureau of Investigation in Los Vegas and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police in my home city of Calgary.  I filed complaints with all of these organizations and asked them all to start investigations.  I encourage all others who have been contacted by them to do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2009 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Stonehurst-NT-Society/Henderson-Arizona-89015/John-Stonehurst-NT-Society-The-Secret-Society-John-Stonehurst-thief-NT-Society--512468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Stonehurst, NT Society