Complaint Review: John Stonehurst - The Secret Society And Alfred Kern - BioTech Institute

• Submitted: Sun, July 12, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 13, 2009

• Reported By:Quezon City Other
John Stonehurst - The Secret Society And Alfred Kern - BioTech Institute
850 South Boulder Highway Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

John Stonehurst - The Secret Society And Alfred Kern - BioTech Institute Two people of the same interest? Henderson Nevada

*Author of original report: John Stonehurst - The Secret Society And Alfred Kern - BioTech Institute , Henderson Nevada - Absolutely Related!!!

"The Secet Society" from the desk of your mentor...this was my 1st letter from society promising phenomenal changes by reading a 56 paged booklet. I got the booklet but had no intention of reading it. It came with another letter from John Stonehurst and it was about combining my talents with the power of the 10 minute miracle.
I have noticed the same mailing address and fax # as well. I don't know what to do. I decided to read the 56 paged booklet. However, I never really got into what my supposed to be mentor told me that I will be able to absorb instantly the power if you read the stories word by word.
There was an urgency in the letter. I was told to fax or mail back within 7 days the confirmation form together with the cost and overhead to custom print my copy of the 512 pages originally 680 page manuscript.
Up to this day I have never sent anything back to these people. I believe this is trivial. If you believe there is really a "Secret Society" of the Illuminati as this person claimed then GOD should be above all these power. You decide, I did!!!

Arden
Quezon City
Philippines

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2009 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Stonehurst-The-Secret-Society-And-Alfred-Kern-BioTech-Institute/Henderson-Nevada-89015/John-Stonehurst-The-Secret-Society-And-Alfred-Kern-BioTech-Institute-Two-people-of-th-468753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Stonehurst - The Secret Society And Alfred Kern - BioTech Institute

AUTHOR: Arden - (Philippines)

"The Secet Society" from the desk of your mentor...this was my 1st letter from a society promising phenomenal changes by reading a 56 paged booklet. I got the booklet for free but had no intention of reading it.
Together with the booklet is a letter from John Stonehurst - Inner core member and he mentioned combining my talents with the power of the 10 minute miracle. But before the second request to join as an inner core member, another letter arrived offering me to take advantage of this same miracle for US$47 instead of US$200 this time from Alfred Kern.
I have noticed the same mailing address and fax # as well. I don't know what to do. I decided to read the 56 paged booklet. However, I never really got into what my supposed to be mentor told me that I will be able to absorb instantly the power if I read the stories word by word.
Up to this day I have never sent anything back to them. I believe this is trivial. If you believe there is really a "Secret Society" of the Illuminati then GOD should be above all these powers. You decide, I did!!!

Arden