Complaint Review: John Suggs

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: SRS — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
John Suggs
7119 E. Shea Blvd #109-303 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

John Suggs Natanya Suggs Will not return phone calls or pay outstanding bill Scottsdale, Arizona

We worked with their daughter tutoring starting in February of 2012, we worked tirelessly with their daughter, daily, like they requested and I finally cut off tutoring in April due to non-payment ($1600).

Natanya kept saying "oh we will pay, I will get back to you"... and they have yet to make any effort to do so. I truly trusted her when she said she would pay and we really wanted to her their daughter or I would not have let the tutoring go on so long.  They have finally stopped answering my calls/texts or emails.  I offered them the ability to make payments or however it would be easiest for them, I was willing to work with them.

I was so distraught to see them on this report because it meant that I was not the only person this has happened to.  I am a small company and when people don't pay, it directly effects my family and paying our bills.

Please be wary when dealing with this company or family, this world is pretty small with the internet, so if I can help one family/business not get ripped off then I will be thankful.

I am at a loss and am filing papers for Small Claims Court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Suggs/Scottsdale-Arizona-85254/John-Suggs-Natanya-Suggs-Will-not-return-phone-calls-or-pay-outstanding-bill-Scottsdale-A-927216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Suggs