Complaint Review: John Temrowski won't pay me promised pay

• Submitted: Thu, May 16, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: Barbara — Troy Michigan
John Temrowski won't pay me promised pay
45109 Van Dyke Utica, Michigan USA

John Temrowski Refuses to pay me promised pay for services rendered Utica Michigan

I was an employee for Mr. John Temrowski.  He offered to pay me wages for posting on this website.  He had me convinced that someone was unfairly attacking his character.  First I find out, that a number of the allegations about him are true but I chose to just stay quiet about it.

I was offered a certain amount of money for each rebuttal or report in which I posted on his behalf.  On several occasions, I was even told what and how to make a new report to make Temrowski look good.  Now he refuses to pay me.  He claims that since his character is still under attack, that he can not justify paying me any money; even though this was never mentioned as a prerequisite.

This man is the lowest of low and now I can see that at least a fair amount of the allegations him are actually true.   Needless to say, I no longer work for this crook.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Temrowski-wont-pay-me-promised-pay/Utica-Michigan-48317/John-Temrowski-Refuses-to-pay-me-promised-pay-for-services-rendered-Utica-Michigan-1051449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Temrowski won't pay me promised pay