Complaint Review: John Temrowski

• Reported By: FBS49 — Sterling Heights Michigan United States of America
John Temrowski
45109 Van Dyke Ave Utica, Michigan United States of America

John Temrowski Don't listen to his 'sure thing' investments Utica, Michigan

This guy tried to sell me Prepaid Legal Aid.  He told me that it was this great investment.  He said he would be able to handle any legal issues that I might have.

So I paid him some money upfront.  Within no time, he gives the money back plus some; double.  Then we do this again.  I get more money.  So here I think I'm making some money on a good investment.

Now comes the time that I need to use my Pre-Paid Legal.  He gives me some cock-a-many excuse that since my membership hasn't reached 90 days, that I have to pay him $5,000 but as soon as the 90 days was up, I would get my money back and probably a nice amount more.

I find out the whole thing was one big scam.  He trusted that I would go back to him with his profit sharing, then when I was convinced, he took my money and told me that the SEC was coming in and shutting them down.

This guy is a real piece of work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2012 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Temrowski/Utica-Michigan-48317/John-Temrowski-Dont-listen-to-his-sure-thing-investments-Utica-Michigan-901765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Temrowski