Complaint Review: John Temrowski

• Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: Gervin — Sterling Heights Michigan
John Temrowski
45109 Van Dyke Utica, Michigan United States of America

John Temrowski is a con-artist Took my money and showed up for less than an hour at court Utica, Michigan

*Consumer Suggestion: File a complaint with the state bar

Thank you to the gentleman that instructed me to make a report and not just a rebuttal.  Maybe this will help me get some results.

I had filed a report on this site about a year ago about this guy.  Somehow, he got it removed.  This guy took $5,000 from me for a simple case.  He told me that it was just a few simple hours of paperwork and a quick court appearance.  Then told me that it was standard to collect a $5,000 retainer.  liar, liar.  He did no paperwork.  He only went to court to tell the judge that it was financial impossible to represent me.  He never even told me that money was an issue.  I couldn't believe it.

I gave the guy cash too but he tells judge I had yet to pay him.  Makes me mad too because I was warned on this very site about him but he told me that it was all one guy.  I don't know if I'm more mad at him or myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Temrowski/Utica-Michigan-48317/John-Temrowski-is-a-con-artist-Took-my-money-and-showed-up-for-less-than-an-hour-at-court-1035669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Temrowski

#1 Consumer Suggestion

File a complaint with the state bar

AUTHOR: Terrance - ()

File a complaint with the state bar association, and they will investigate it.  Now, if you paid cash and have no receipt, he's just going to say you never gave him any money.  If that's the case, you're out of luck.  If you MUST pay by cash, then get a receipt.  If he is requiring you to pay cash, I'd go somewhere else.