Complaint Review: John Vuolo of Glamour Model Talent Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: ronnie — Chicago Illinois United States of America
John Vuolo of Glamour Model Talent Inc.
820 N. Orleans Street, Suite 218 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

John Vuolo of Glamour Model Talent Inc. Glamour Model Talent Inc. Scammer Stole my money for Fake Modeling Chicago, Illinois

I went to Glamour Modeling due to an ad I found for Pet Models wanted. I drove to Chicago and ended up in an office with other people and their dogs. I thought it was a legit deal since there were others there. Well I paid $95 to have my dog photographed by a "professional"

After paying them I never heard back and now after researching this fraud I know why. Do a Google search for Glamour Modeling Chicago and you'll see how many people this scum bag has ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Vuolo-of-Glamour-Model-Talent-Inc/Chicago-Illinois-60610/John-Vuolo-of-Glamour-Model-Talent-Inc-Glamour-Model-Talent-Inc-Scammer-Stole-my-money-990465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Vuolo of Glamour Model Talent Inc.