Complaint Review: John W Boyer

• Updated: Fri, August 22, 2014

• Reported By: Matt — Palm Beach Gardens Florida
John W Boyer
3300 PGA Blvd. Suite 625 Palm Beach Gardens, Florida USA

John W Boyer Princeton Trading Group Hildalgo Mining Corp. 1/3 owner of Dorosa Mining Corp. Palm Beach Gardens Florida

In 2010 I got an unsolicited call from a man named Frank Paterno, he explained that he worked and represented Princeton Trading Group ,A Broker Dealer of Financed Precious Metals. Frank explained that I could open an account with Princeton for $20,000 and actually have $60,000 in buy power through the use of Leverage In the physical Silver market. I told him I did not understand Leverage, he said that did not matter he would be With me every step of the way on this Trade. Against all common sense I relented to his high pressure sales technics and financed as they called it the Silver. At that time our economy was in a tailspin and I was convinced through Franks high pressured sales that the economy would collapse and that money in this country would fail. He went on to say how the next currency would be backed by Precious metals and I would be better off buyin more Silver and Gold to protect my wealth. [continued below]....

..... I am elderly and was afraid of losing everything I managed to save over the years little by little Frank continued calling me back as the Metals prices rose into 2011. By now I had invested a few hundred thousand in Gold and Silver they were at an all time high. I didn't know it then but the finance charges were 9.9% annually And there was the spread (the difference between the bid and the ask price of the metal on each ounce of which none of this was clearly were explained to me by Frank Paterno.

One day I got a call from Frank and told me that Princeton Trading Group was owned and operated by John W. Boyer a famous accountant to the wealthy people of Palm Beach. Frank also told me that Princeton Trading Groups owner was a 1/3 owner of Dorosa Mine in Mexico and that they were mining gold and silver down there. Frank also told me that they were offering minning contracts and that he could arrange for me to speak to Mr. Boyer and that he was personally gauranteeing each contract in writing. I spoke to Mr. Jhon W. Boyer he confirmed what Frank had been selling me that the countries finances were a mess and that the currency in the USA could and would collapse. i bought hundreds of thousands of dollars of these so called future production contracts becuase after all Mr. Boyer was an accountant to the Megga Rich  as Frank described him and Since All the people On Palm Beach Island were in the mine Very Heavily why not me? Well it is 2014  and the currency never fail as Frank and Mr. Boyer gauranteeded it would. Also everyone on palm Beach Island are not in mining contracts either. I am to old to work and now broke thanks to these crooks.

Anonymous

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2014 04:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-W-Boyer-/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-33410/John-W-Boyer-Princeton-Trading-Group-Hildalgo-Mining-Corp-13-owner-of-Dorosa-Mining-Co-1171546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John W Boyer