Complaint Review: John W Lyons & Associates

• Submitted: Fri, April 17, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 17, 2009

• Reported By:Collegeville Pennsylvania
John W Lyons & Associates
17 Concord Street West Hartford,, Connecticut U.S.A.

John W Lyons & Associates Defrauds purchasers of colletor cars West Hartford, Connecticut

Agreed to purchase a car from him.He told me it was his wifes car. He was 250 miles away. Ask me to wire a 10% deposit to a company in Calif. I ask what would happen if i didnt like the car. he said there would be "no surprises" and said he would refund my deposit if I didnt want the car.

I arrived to look at the car. It was hit on the right front. He claimed it must have happened in shipping. I said I will pass on the car. He assured me he would refund my money. before i even made it home I had an email telling me if I wanted my money back I would have to sue him. So I am. I can supply documentation . Emails etc.

By the way, it wasn't his wifes car. Another lie. He bought the car at M auctions Feb 2009 .

Collegeville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2009 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-W-Lyons-Associates/West-Hartford-Connecticut-06119/John-W-Lyons-Associates-Defrauds-purchasers-of-colletor-cars-West-Hartford-Connecticut-444552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John W Lyons & Associates