Complaint Review: John W. Scherer Aka Video Professor

• Submitted: Fri, November 07, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, November 07, 2003

• Reported By:Kennesaw Georgia
John W. Scherer Aka Video Professor
12055 West 2nd Place Lakewood, Colorado U.S.A.

John W. Scherer Aka Video Professor ripoff conartist of the year, not as warm and freindly as he seems Colorado Colorado

You may have seen his T.V. ads or his pop up ads via the internet. Buyers beware this man and his company are fraudulant and thieves.

He seems very honest and his ads are very catchy but the fine print in the paperwork of the first shipment should not be ignored.

I have been had and until today didn't know of the numerous others who have been taken by this thieving money hongry parasite. I was told today that my money that was taken from my credit card will be refunded but have since learned so have a lot of others and have yet seen their refund.

So far I have this con has taken almost $250.00 including shipping and handling from my account. But I have yet to receieve a bill or internet statement.

I agreed to purchase 2 videos and only pay the shipping at $6.99 and when the very out dated producted came with a letter and 3 cds that said I had 10 days to review and return at no cost. But if I don't respond I will be automatically debited for the 3rd cd that I didn't originally order an amount of $69.95 + $6.99 S/H.

I really didn't want or even think the product was worth it but couldn't get through to these frauds I figured hey $80.00 bucks isn't a bad loss.

Well by not responding and no return calls from this bald clown in a cheap tie I have been getting billed for cds I haven't ordered without any knowledge. They will keep sending other cds like how to use the internet and word or windows which I didn't open because the ones I ordered Excel were for windows 95 or 98 I think I've had XP for about a year now and ME before that I was not interested.

I again tried to contact this so called business that was so simple by their ad and could not get through or got hung up on; I just tossed them to the side and didn't think anything of it.

Well he has made a profit and needs to be stopped. I think it is sad that since end of last year he has done false advertisement and conned so many innocent buyers like you and I he should be banned from national or international programming. Where is the justice in our consumer protection.

This guy or wanna be human eing is a terriorist and preys on his own neighbors. We as the consumer is Mr. John W. Scherer just want our money and the truth about the product we are getting.

What the heck is free about your ad just you have no cost to your self so I hope when you close your eyes we become a face to you and not a $$$$$$ symbol.

You are a digrace to this country and lack any self respect that you appear to have in your info(lack-of)mercials. If your family stands by you and allows you to make your money and pay their way by conning consumers they have no backbones either.

I know you are laughing in our faces but you are the one losing in the end because your face is every where as a known thief and con artist. You will be stopped.

Jennifer
Kennesaw, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2003 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-W-Scherer-Aka-Video-Professor/Lakewood-Colorado-80228/John-W-Scherer-Aka-Video-Professor-ripoff-conartist-of-the-year-not-as-warm-and-freindly-71334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John W. Scherer Aka Video Professor