Complaint Review: John W. Scherer Ceo - Video Professor

• Submitted: Thu, April 01, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, April 01, 2010

• Reported By: R. JOHNSON — SAINT CLAIR SHORES Michigan United States of America
John W. Scherer Ceo - Video Professor
12055 W 2ND PLACE LAKEWOOD, Colorado United States of America

John W. Scherer Ceo - Video Professor VIDEO PROFESSOR ILLEGALLY TOOK $399.00 FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT AND REFUSE TO REFUND ME MY MONEY!!! LAKEWOOD, Colorado

On Feb 5, 2010 I received 3 computer software discs from Video Professor.  All the discs were returned to them before Feb 12, 2010. On Feb 12, 2010, Video Professor debited my bank account $399.00.  When I called them to find out why they told me that the videos were not returned within 10 days.  Further investigation by them revealed that not only had the videos been returned but that my account should not have been debited.  I was told that my refund should be back in my account anywhere from 21-30 business days.  This is April first and still I have not received my refund.  I have talked to several so called Supervisors and customer service agents and I even received emails from them saying that my refund was due to be in my account within 5 days.  I am still waiting!!!! Today I found out that they claim I only returned a portion of the videos which is another lie because I returned all of the videos within the 10 days.  I have made over 20 phone calls to video professor and still no refund.  Their customer Service Agents are trained to give you the same load of crap every time you call them.  There is no other number or entity to talk to!!! CONSUMER BEWARE.  Do not buy anything from this company.  They will RIP YOU OFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2010 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-W-Scherer-Ceo-Video-Professor/LAKEWOOD-Colorado-80228/John-W-Scherer-Ceo-Video-Professor-VIDEO-PROFESSOR-ILLEGALLY-TOOK-39900-FROM-MY-BAN-588381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John W. Scherer Ceo - Video Professor