Complaint Review: John W. Scherer - Video Professor

• Submitted: Fri, January 01, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, January 01, 2010

• Reported By: Debbie — Ft Lupton Colorado United States of America
John W. Scherer - Video Professor

John W. Scherer - Video Professor I took VideoProfessor up on a trial offer and was given the run around when I wanted my money back Internet

I ordered a Video Professor computer learning cd on a trial, money back  offer.  I returned the material within the ten days and they charged my account anyhow.

I called them and they said I should have my money within 10 to 15 days.. It is going on 2 months and several phone calls later with no results.

My bank wasn't any help either.  This is the way Video professor makes it money.  People get tired of calling and calling with no result and give up.  Not me,  to me this is theft.  There should be a congressional inquiry or an attorney general after these people...

I want more people to be aware of Video Professors practices..
                                                                           Thanks Debbie

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2010 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-W-Scherer-Video-Professor/internet/John-W-Scherer-Video-Professor-I-took-VideoProfessor-up-on-a-trial-offer-and-was-given-548421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John W. Scherer - Video Professor