Complaint Review: John Weekes

• Reported By: Jo Jo — Miami Florida
John Weekes
Fort Lauderdale , Florida USA

John Weekes John Weekes Jr. Attorney Fort Lauderdale Florida

First- the girl that filed the one report. I feel you- the guy who say that she should have known better on him charging up front, when'd she say that? She said he was not professional and he is gross. Learn to read. Anyways, back to me- I hired this man and he looked like a d**n fool when we went to court. I would have been better with a public defender. He stupid, lazy and can't help no one. He a hot mess. I should call Channel 12 on him. He told me "don't worry, I got you" but he lost so bad and I was emabarrased cause my charge was stupid and them cops messed up. Now the State is gonna take my kids all cause this clown can't do the job people pay him for and what he promise. I used my whole tax return and had to still borrow money from my Baby Daddy's Mama... Oooo I hate you JOhnny Weekess. Your name should be weekness cause thats what you are. Week.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Weekes-/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33265/John-Weekes-John-Weekes-Jr-Attorney-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-1127167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Weekes