Complaint Review: John Williams

Pikesville, MD pikesville, Maryland USA
  • Phone: 410-415-3841
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

John Williams/det andrew johnson Called and said he was gonna have me arrested if I didnt settle pikesville Maryland

A so called detective andrew johnson from the florida state police called saying that he will have me arrested for a judgement that a john williams has against me if i didnt call mr williams at 410-415-3841 to settle this with him. I told him i wanted proof because there was no way this could be, he kept telling me the police were on the way. I told him I think this is a scam and hung up on him. this was at my work. He then called right back and told my receptionist that if she didnt let him speak to me right now he would have her arrested.

These people need to be stopped. he is harrassing me at my work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Williams/pikesville-Maryland/John-Williamsdet-andrew-johnson-Called-and-said-he-was-gonna-have-me-arrested-if-I-didnt-1058889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Williams