Complaint Review: John Williamson

• Updated: Thu, September 26, 2013

• Reported By: Quan — Decatur Georgia
John Williamson
151 New St. Decatur, GA Suwanee, Georgia USA

John Williamson ; BELLSOUTH TELECOMMUNICATIONS Insurance Fraud; I was hit by AT&T Uverse van and I couldn't locate their contact number which means my car is not going to be repaired. Suwanee Georgia

*Author of original report: Diagram

My name is Quanterrious B**** and I was involved in a car accident on 9-12-13 with an AT&T Uverse mobile vehicle in Decatur, GA. The other party at fault that was operating the vehicle goes by the name of John Williamson and i have the police report handy but i cant seem to locate his insurance company(BELLSOUTH Telecommunications) number to file a report, to have my car repaired. The address of the specific business that's on the police report is : 151 New St. Decatur, Ga 30030. I tried calling him : (678) 234-6384 but he was not cooperating and hung up the phone ! I tried going down to 675 Peachtree St. ATL, GA(At&T Corporation), I even went to the address on the police report which is 151 New St. Decatur, Ga 30030 and spoke with Donald and he called the police on me ! but yet  i still can't manage to locate his insurance to have my car repaired and i was wondering would you be able to help/lead  me in the right direction.  I have all the information such as : DL number, VIN number, Tag number etc of the vehicle, so could you please help me if you would ?  Thanks !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Williamson/Suwanee-Georgia-30024/John-Williamson-BELLSOUTH-TELECOMMUNICATIONS-Insurance-Fraud-I-was-hit-by-ATT-Uverse-1087554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Williamson

Diagram

AUTHOR: Quan - ()

I also have a diagram of how the accident occured, its a part of the police report