Complaint Review: John Williamson

• Updated: Sat, September 15, 2012

• Reported By: mianfazil — Vancouver British Columbia Canada
John Williamson
45 Leys road, Chelston, Internet United States of America

John Williamson antiquesjohn123 Seller never sent items , never provided proof of postage or tracking number , stopped interacting now Torquay, Devon, UK, Internet

I purchased two pocket watches from mr John Williamson of 45 Leys road Torquay, devon UK and paid him 341 Canadian dollars for them . I also paid Mr Williamson for registered signed for mail which provides tracking  information. Mr Williamson never sent me those items and never provided me with any proof of postage. last time I heard from was two menths ago when he told me that he was going to cliam money from Royal mail of UK for lost parcel. when I asked him to provide me with postal details of that parcel then he stopped interacting with me. I have health issues and that was my savings money so I feel depressed and ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2012 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Williamson/internet/John-Williamson-antiquesjohn123-Seller-never-sent-items-never-provided-proof-of-postage-941688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Williamson