• Report: #120720

• Submitted: Wed, December 01, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 01, 2004

• Reported By:Milton Massachusetts
John Woody
3745 Los Feliz Blvd #3 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

John Woody Ripoff Paid for an e-bay item by personal check did not receive the item back Los Angeles California

I bid for an item on e-bay (The OC Season 1 DVD) and won. I paid by personal check to "John Woody." The check was sent out November 5, 2004. I never received the item in return. I looked John Woody up in a google search and found that he has been an e-bay member in the past (last March) and then stopped his membership as he did this time. Many other E-bay members have contacted me asking if I have received my item that I paid for from John Woody, but like them I have not. He has taken money from many innocent people.

Milton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2004 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Woody/Los-Angeles-California-90027/John-Woody-Ripoff-Paid-for-an-e-bay-item-by-personal-check-did-not-receive-the-item-back-L-120720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Woody