Complaint Review: John

• Updated: Fri, October 28, 2011

• Reported By: JotaA — BARCELONA Spain
5 Plant Avenue Hauppauge, New York United States of America

John FragranceX is a scam Hauppauge, New York

I live in Spain and had ordered from them in the past and although it took a few weeks, I was pretty happy with the service. That is until the last time. I ordered in July and 3 months later I still had to received the goods. In that time, I sent several emails and was fobbed off each time with the standard response. I asked for a refund, reship etc and still the standard reply.

So, 4 days ago I contact the Better Business Bureau (http://www.bbb.org/) where you can file a complaint on line. Yesterday they sent me an email confirming that they had sent my case to the company and then this morning, to my surprise, I receive an email from PayPal informing me that they have refunded my money! I have to say I am very impressed with the BBB.

As I said, I had used them without problem but you measure a company by how they react if things go wrong. So my advice is AVOID AT ALL COSTS and if you have not received your goods, contact the BBB. Good luck!

From what I have seen, they modus operandi seems to be fulfilling your first couple of orders, to build trust and then they screw you over!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2011 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John/Hauppauge-New-York-/John-FragranceX-is-a-scam-Hauppauge-New-York-793142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John