Complaint Review: Johnnie Bailey

• Updated: Sun, July 07, 2013

• Reported By: Toni J Y — Houston Texas
Johnnie Bailey
3333 S Mason Rd, Katy, Texas USA

Johnnie Bailey, Coldwell Banker Realtor is crooked! Johnnie pulled my credit without my permission nor my consent. Katy Texas

Johnnie Bailey, from Coldwell Banker, pulled my credit report, without my permission.  Here's my story:

Johnnie is currently the leasing agent on a property that I wanted to rent, for my medical detox center that I'm opening in Houston, TX.  I filled out my leasing application without including my SSN.  I didn't want her to pull my credit, since I'm currently closing on a home for my family and I.

After only several days of sending her my lease application, Johnnie Bailey sent my credit file to some random company and had them pull my credit, without my consent.  She didn't have my permission to pull my credit, but she did it anyways.

After I approached her about this issue, she lied to me and my realtor by putting all of the blame on her client, the homeowner.  She said the homeowner pulled my credit, instead of her, when in fact she actually pulled my credit.

The moral of the story is...you can't trust Johnnie Bailey as your realtor.  She wasn't remorseful, apologetic, or sensitive to my credit.  She didn't care that she acted illegally.  Her attitude and demeanor was unprofessional.  I begged her to release information about the company she used to pull my credit, but she never conceded.

If I were you, I wouldn't work with Johnnie Bailey.  There are many more competant realtors in Katy, TX that can server you better.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2013 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Johnnie-Bailey/Katy-Texas-77450/Johnnie-Bailey-Coldwell-Banker-Realtor-is-crooked-Johnnie-pulled-my-credit-without-my-p-1065091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Johnnie Bailey