Complaint Review: Johnny Pena

• Updated: Thu, August 02, 2012

• Reported By: lynall21 — los angeles California United States of America
Johnny Pena
gilbert, Arizona United States of America

Johnny Pena over charges for work on tatto's, mispelled words and will not fix it without another payment, makes up excuses not to finish work after you paid him, he will request you come back another day so he c gilbert, Arizona

i have paid almost $ 800 dollars in total for my left arm to be sleeved in tattoo's, i contracted johnny pena to do the work.  The 1st session i paid him $ 250, he was suppose to do a tatto of a skull with roses and more art at the top of my arm, and ending at my elbow,  instead he did the skull and flowers in the middle of my arm and told me he would finish it at my next session.  So i set a appointment and returned upon his requested date and time.  He made me wait 5 hours and just to do another 1/2 of session which i had to pay an additional $ 300.00 dollars.  i addressed my concerns about him not finishing the 1st session and receiveing payment, he assured me that he would finish the whole arm in the last session.  once again i set my appointment, and once again i waited 6 hours while he continued to work on others before me, then at 2 am he finally starts to work on my arm but makes up an excuse that he has had to much to drink and so he will finish it the next day, so annoyed and upset i asked him to please finish it and he refused, he even charged me an additonal $ 220 dollars. [continued below]....
.....  He claimed and promised he would finish it the next day, so tired and frustrated i paid him and went home, the next day i called him and went to get it finished and he had left to arizona.  he wont return my calls or give me at least 1/2 of my money back.  the work that he has done is 1/2 done, sloppy, and words are mispelled!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Johnny-Pena/gilbert-Arizona-/Johnny-Pena-over-charges-for-work-on-tattos-mispelled-words-and-will-not-fix-it-without-921718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Johnny Pena