Complaint Review: Johnny Ray- Bathtubmiracles

• Updated: Thu, April 07, 2011

• Reported By: Debbie — Waxahachie Texas United States of America
Johnny Ray- Bathtubmiracles
1627 Lee Mesquit tx 75150 Internet, Texas United States of America

Johnny Ray- Bathtubmiracles Johnny Ray carpet Totall ruined all three of my bathrooms Internet, Texas

After reading some articles on bathtub resurfacing I decided that this is a job for an experienced person.  I did a search and bathtubmiracles kept popping up. I conntacted Johnny Ray and he promptly showed up the appt on a sat. I showed him the work I required and he didn't do all the work he suggested some less costly fix's for a sink and vanity. I let him go to work. The only instruction or prep for my tub and sink fixtures is that they were clean. After 3 + hours he was finished. I looked at the fixtures and he had explanations for the shadowing and little defects. Within an hour after that I was on the phone trying to reach him to fix the coating runs and fish eye that appeared in he surface coating. No response and none since. Later after taking off my shoes I walked into my mater bath and the floor was covered in over spray as were all the other fixtures and surfaces. Not a dust it was whatever that coating was. I checked out the other two bathrooms and found the same thing. After 3 days of cleaning and scraping the coating from everywhere in my bathrooms finally clean. I let the coating cure on the tub and vanity for the required time plus days. I stepped into my garden tub that he resurfaced 8 days ago and my foot left a print in the coating the other pulled the coating up. It will cost me in the $2000 range to fix his work. Please someone if you can think/suggest anyway to recoup my loss, I am open for suggestion.

Thanks to this company/person I won't use any small mom and pop contractors or any business unless it is acredited and they spend alot of money advertising. Guess Johnny Ray (Bathtubmiracles) is just another hit to the small independent business's in the USA. Hope he is happy with himself for ripping people off and pretending to be a religious person on top of it all. Carma is a powerful thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2011 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Johnny-Ray-Bathtubmiracles/Internet-Texas-75150/Johnny-Ray-Bathtubmiracles-Johnny-Ray-carpet-Totall-ruined-all-three-of-my-bathrooms-Inte-715243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Johnny Ray- Bathtubmiracles