Complaint Review: Johnny Ray Elvis the Con

• Submitted: Mon, November 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 23, 2009

• Reported By: poor soul — Delray Beach Florida United States of America
Johnny Ray Elvis the Con

Johnny Ray Elvis the Con Jonny Ray Con Elvis is abusing the King of Rock n'Rolls' name. Fred is a liar, a cheat, a sneak and steals Elvis' music. This man told me that he loved me, asked to marry me and stole my money. Internet

I fell for Johnny's lies and smooth talking. He gave me an emerald ring for Christmas and we were to be married on New Years' Eve. Then he left me flat and stole all my money. I am about to lose my house! I should have listened to Marsha from the beginning. He took her for a ride too. But Marsha was the best!  She got Johnny and his daughter Melissa back together and he got to meet his granddaughter. Marsha bought the baby all new things and Melissa too. I am so sad that Johnny can get away with this. He almost ruined Marsha's business but thank God she has a brain and recovered quickly! This man took advantage of Marsha..he just sat back while she kept spending for his family who had nothing. Johnny met a lot of high fluentin people and Marsha tried to promote the Elvis singing career. Thank God Marsha's son stepped in and threw that Jerk out of the house. Now Fred is on his next victim..he met her at South Lakes where he does his dirty work. I think her name is Laura...a flight attendant. What a fool she is! I tried to for warn her but she just doesn't listen. That's ok, because when she ends up sleeping under a bridge she will wake up and smell the coffe and not the booze. God Bless her for loving a Con Man.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2009 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Johnny-Ray-Elvis-the-Con/internet/Johnny-Ray-Elvis-the-Con-Jonny-Ray-Con-Elvis-is-abusing-the-King-of-Rock-nRolls-name-Fr-527598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Johnny Ray Elvis the Con