• Report: #819833

Complaint Review: Johnny Ray

• Submitted: Sun, January 08, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Delray Beach Florida Virgin Islands (US)
Johnny Ray
Lake Worth, Louisiana United States of America

Johnny Ray Frederick Denmark I am his latest victim Lake Worth, Louisiana

*Consumer Comment: Johnny Ray Elvis

*Consumer Comment: Johnny Ray Found at Ellies' Diner in Delray Beach

I am johnny Ray's latest victim.  He took enormous amounts of money from me and told me that I was the love of his life.  Come to find out he is engaged to another woman.  I tried to warn her, but she is a very stupid woman.  She too will have to pay the consequences.  I am going on with my life now.  I don't think he will ever get another job in this town doing his false impersonation of Elvis.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2012 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Johnny-Ray/Lake-Worth-Louisiana-/Johnny-Ray-Frederick-Denmark-I-am-his-latest-victim-Lake-Worth-Louisiana-819833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Johnny Ray

Johnny Ray Elvis

AUTHOR: zoeyanne - (United States of America)

Due to incorrect information  supplied, I must rescind my statement dated January 8, 2012, regarding Johnny Ray Elvis.  The money in question was not stolen by this particular person after careful investigation.

Because of this situation,  I fear that any future jobs may be in jeopardy and this should not be the case.  Johnny is a consummate performer who commands his audiences, is very reliable and deserves to perform at many venues.

Johnny Ray Found at Ellies' Diner in Delray Beach

AUTHOR: Animal Lover - (USA)

Hi latest victim! All your problems are solved! I found Johnny Ray/Fred Denmark for you! He plays every Wednesday night at Ellies' 50 Diner 2410 North Federal Highway Delray Beach, Fl. 561-276-1570. Stop by and say hello! I am sure Fred will love to see you! From 5:30pm to 8:30pm

His home address is 726 South 7th Street, Lake Worth, Fl. Send him a postcard!  I am sure he will be anxious to hear from you!!

label