Complaint Review: Johnny Ray's Inc

• Updated: Sun, March 28, 2010

• Reported By: Johnny Ray Biz — Forney Texas United States of America
Johnny Ray's Inc
1818 Uvalde St Internet United States of America

Johnny Ray's Inc Johnny Ray Inc. Inferior Work - Will Not Honor Warranty Internet

*Author of original report: Error - Wrong Reporter listed

*Author of original report: Error - Wrong Reporter listed

The Kitchen countertop . Very pitiful workmanship.  Window was not prepped, White caulk  was applied everywhere and side  gap that was suppose to be filled in what we were told was a special material for laminate was only half way filled up with caulk.  We were told that within 4 hours of the paint drying that it would pull together and cover the white caulk - It Did Not. There is white caulk everywhere showing around the dark beige type paint.  The surface is rough and the flakes are sticking out.      The Bathroom countertop -.  A very ugly pea green (was suppose to at least be the same color as the kitchen) Because of the way he applied tape around the sink there is a white strip on one side.  The surface is rough and the flakes are sticking out.      The Bathtub  - .  It is Discolored, there are parts with paint drips dried on.  There is an air bubble in the middle.  -     A text message was received on the evening of 3/26/2010 stating that he wished to meet us at the house on 3/27/2010 at 11:00 am.  I text messaged that we would be able to be there by 12:00 noon.  We were actually at the house at 10:00 am. He   (Mr. Yarbrough) were a NO SHOW, I had my daughter text message several times to see if he was still coming.  (we had to text since he would not return phone calls). Still no return calls, text or emails.  Will not stand behind his work.  Emailed a so called warranty which is useless since he does not return to your home to honor it.  - Insisted on payment while paint was dry. -    Assured us that within 4 hours of drying all the things we pointed out we be corrected as the paint pulled together. Assured us if we had any problems he had a warranty.  WHAT A JOKE.  $500 down the drain, not counting the extra money that we now have to be spent to have someone else come out and re-do the mess and the time they will have to spend taking off his horrible job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2010 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Johnny-Rays-Inc/internet/Johnny-Rays-Inc-Johnny-Ray-Inc-Inferior-Work-Will-Not-Honor-Warranty-Internet-586422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Johnny Ray's Inc

Error - Wrong Reporter listed

AUTHOR: NM. Forney texas - (USA)

Correction:   I am very sorry but this was my First Time to use this website and I made a mistake when signing up. I thought they were asking for the business.

It shows : Reported by:  Johnny Ray biz (Forney, Texas), - this is WRONG.

It should show:  Reported by:  NM (Forney, Texas)  - Not Johnny Ray

This was a mistake and I have contacted customer service to try to correct it.

Very sorry for the mixup.  I am new to this process and was very upset.  I have been contacted thru email by the contractor and hopefully the problems can be worked out.

Error - Wrong Reporter listed

AUTHOR: NM. Forney texas - (USA)

I need to update  this.  Somehow it was listed as the Reporter being Johnny Ray Biz.  This was an error on my part as the Consumer.   I have never had to use this process before and thought they were asking for the name of the company.

This posting was done by me - NM of Forney, Texas. NOT Johnny Ray - This was an error on my part and am Very Sorry.

Very sorry for the mixup, I am trying my best to correct this issue. I have contacted customer service and hope to be able to have this corrected.

The contractor has contacted me and seems to be willing to hopefully resolve this issue.  I was very upset on seeing the results of the job is a house we are trying so hard to fix.