Complaint Review: John's Custom Machine

• Reported By: Miguel — Orlando, fl United States of America
John's Custom Machine
13050 92nd St. North unit 405 largo, Florida United States of America

John's Custom Machine Scam Artist BEWARE! largo, Florida

I got a quote for $700 to rebuild my vacuum blower for my carpet cleaning machine. Don quoted me $700 I drove 2 hours from Orlando to drop off my blower, he called me the next day and said it would be more than $700.

I then told him I didn't want to spend more than $800 which he said he could do, then he called an hour later with a new quote of $1100. I explained I could get a new blower for only $200 more dollars and told him I would be by to pick up my blower. He called me back and said "if I wanted my blower, I had to bring him $100 for his waste of time" He NEVER told me there was a estimate charge to look over my blower. I showed up after another 2 hour drive to pick up my blower and discuss why the quote went from $700 to $1100. He then told me "I am not here to discuss anything with me, just pay the lady up front and to grab my box of shit and get out of here".

He stated he wasted an hour of his time on this. Horrible customer service and scam! The priced jumped  up 3 times in one day, very unprofessional since John passed away God rest his soul! Don is now running this company to the ground. Do NOT waste your time on this place!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Johns-Custom-Machine/largo-Florida-33773/Johns-Custom-Machine-Scam-Artist-BEWARE-largo-Florida-1001601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John's Custom Machine