Complaint Review: John's Watch Repair

• Submitted: Thu, February 09, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 09, 2012

• Reported By: Asia mother — north hollywood California United States of America
John's Watch Repair
6748 Sepulveda Blvd Internet United States of America

John's Watch Repair SCAM ALERT Internet,

Scam- I paid for a replace battery for life time for $ 31. I got back because battery did not work.

I told him , was bad battery. I just want to get new one. He open and show me the battery was full by mouth and point it . I didnot see anything. and he said my watch isnot water resist.. I fight my watch is can go to water 30 feets at least.

He opened my watch and show me some pastic and said it has water inside. then he took out some small gold parts and closed it. I thought he fix it and wait for dry watch.

I gave him another watch for replace it then he ask the money $10.56. I said I will pay both. he try to get money for battery.I paid done He said my frist watch was broke I need to repair. He trick me. I said why you took a part out. he said
water get damage my watch. repair cost$75 NO   .   .... I saw he took gold part out that didnot damage he broke my watch Oh....... Help me   my watch worth about $1500  I want to sue him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Johns-Watch-Repair/internet/Johns-Watch-Repair-SCAM-ALERT-Internet-836419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John's Watch Repair